Friday, January 1, 2010

Wondering about blogs

Do many people read these?
I wonder.
I hope so. I hope my very first blog entry wasn't too long or choppy. I did my best to compile several years of happenings into a concise account.
By the way, do people care that I love chocolate pie? Or don't like cherries? Do they care that I have a wonderful husband? Two great kids and a very fine daughter-in-law? Three spoiled dogs?
Does it sound like I'm bragging?
I don't mean to.
I just want people to know how good God has been to me.
Times haven't always been easy, but the Lord has been faithful.
He really is a rock and a shield.
I love the verse: “Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the Lord has been good to you.” (Psalm 116:7).
I think that says it all!
Happy New Year!

Tammy M.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Tammy! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! I'd be happy to read and blog your book if you'd like! You can visit my personal blog again at http://dancingwithmyfather.blogspot.com or my family blog at http://lovinglegacyphotography.com/blog!!

    blessings and hugs, sistah! angela, florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this year will be a wonderful one for you.

    ReplyDelete